IAJC/ISAM CONFERENCE CALL FOR PAPERS
*** Submit Full Paper by April 7, 2014 (closed) ***
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 28, 2014 (Closed)
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: Within two weeks of submitting the abstract (Closed)
- Full Paper Submission Deadline : April 7, 2014 (Closed)
- Final Paper Acceptance/Rejection Notification: May 23, 2014 (Closed)
- Early Registration: June 13, 2014 (Closed)
- Final Registration for Authors/Presenters: July 14, 2014. All conference authors and presenters must register by this date or their paper/presentation will be removed from the conference program. (Closed)
- General Public/Co-author Registration: September 25, 2014 (Closed)
The IAJC/ISAM Conference is intended as a meeting point to discuss advances and collaborations in engineering, technology in education, manufacturing and industrial technology, information technology, computer science, and business. Many of these fields are facing significant changes and will encompass knowledge, information, and data from related fields of study. Thus, works from all of these fields will be considered for presentation and publication.
|Paper submissions must meet the IAJC/ISAM guidelines posted in the Author’s Kit link on this Web site.|
Author should use our automated system to submit their abstract and full papers.
Additional questions should be directed to: Philip D. Weinsier.
Procedures for Submitting Papers
- Abstract Submission
Abstracts must be 300 words or fewer (using Microsoft Word, in English), and should be sent to our automated system. The deadline for submitting abstracts is February 28, 2014. (Closed)
- Abstract Acceptance Notification
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the IAJC/ISAM Conference Committee. Participants will be notified by email within two weeks of submitting their abstract. (Closed)
- Full Paper Submission
Authors must submit their full manuscripts to the automated system by April 7, 2014. Full papers should be formatted according to the specifications on the Author’s Kit Web page. All presentations must be in English. (Closed)
- Final Paper Acceptance/Rejection Notification
Authors will be notified by May 23, 2014, if their final/revised paper is accepted or not. (Closed)
Potential Topics of Interest
Topics: Engineering (all areas), technology, manufacturing, computer science, information technology, math, business, and technology in education.
If your topic does not appear in this list, please contact: Philip D. Weinsier.